Langdon Equities acts as an intermediary for multiple private equity funds with interest in all asset classes across the United States.
New equity capital can be used for:
- Enable real estate platforms to recapitalize their portfolios and operating companies and focus on growth opportunities
- Recapitalize vehicles through indirect investments without requiring a change of control
- Allow real estate platforms access to liquidity quickly and efficiently
New equity can fund into a variety of situations, including:
- Paying off maturing debt, paying down debt, financing discounted loan payoffs
- Buying out existing partners and capital sources
- Funding asset level or platform level carrying costs
- Completing development or redevelopment projects
- Making attractive opportunistic acquisitions to capitalize on market distress
Please inquire should you have interest in learning more.